Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sexy knobs

When I was in high school I worked at Ann Taylor where I learned about the importance of accessorizing.  It's huge people!  You can take the most blah top and with the right scarf or necklace all of the sudden it looks totally money.  


Same thing with hardware my friends!

I mean, we are dealing with pretty basic cabinetry here and formica counters ...bull nose, no less...and these vintage brass knobs (found on ebay) totally bring in the sassy.


Hubba hubba amirite?




  
The cool blue, white and grey color scheme just needed some gold to warm it up. 




Seriously, these knobs make me so giddy!

 I carried one in my purse for about 3 weeks while I was painting the kitchen and every once in a while I would just pull it out and let the weight of it sit in my hand while I admired the lovely golden brass hue of it. 

I'm not even kidding.

I may have also made everyone I know hold and admire the knobs too.

Possibly...




PS:  I LOVE BRASS!!



pps:  I love tequila!

 and this stuff is pretty drinkable and real cheap.


Why in the world would I post a photo of my messy cabinets insides?  Other than to remind myself (and now you) of good cheap tequila...

Perhaps, the same reason as why my final reveal photo has a bag of chips and some cheese on the counter.  Because I am a total blogging amateur.



There's still so much more to do in the kitchen so there is a chance I may redeem myself with a clear, well lit, clutter free final final reveal.

Anything is possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment